It’s Your World!
U is for Universe expands on the Universe Creation guidelines from the Assembled Edition of Icons, including:
- Looking at a setting’s overall theme.
- Themes as Qualities (and why you might not want that).
- Setting scale, from neighborhood to multi-dimensional.
- “Sliding” quantitative scale based on setting scale.
- Creating signature places for the setting.
Check it out now, or you can subscribe to the whole Icons A to Z series and get all of the entries as they are released, including all of the previous entries to-date!