Battle Beneath the Earth … in the Gladiator Pits of Gorn!
A one-man earthquake threatens a local dam, but the heroes are in for a far stranger conflict than they can imagine.
Tremors lead to their abduction deep beneath the earth into the realm of the Molten Men, where they are case into the Gladiator Pits of Gorm! Can the heroes survive the challenges of Molten Men warriors, magma beasts, and more and overcome the magics of the shaman Emberglass to challenge the cruel General Gorn himself? Their freedom, and the future of the Underworld, stands in the balance.
Written and illustrated by Dan Houser, this adventure for Icons Superpowered Roleplaying is suitable for any group of heroes and a great sequel to The Terror of Tiki Pterodactyl adventure. Available now on DriveThruRPG!
Beware the Menace of … the Man O’ Lantern!
Halloween in Victory City, and Crawley’s Confections is sponsoring the largest and most spectacular holiday costume parade seen in decades. That’s when trouble strikes, and our heroes have to confront a mutant menace of truly monstrous proportions, investigate a mystery from the past, and perhaps change the course of a brilliant young man’s future…all while dealing with a giant jack o’ lantern breathing radioactive fire, of course.
Written and illustrated by Dan Houser, this adventure for Icons Superpowered Roleplaying is suitable for any group of heroes and an ideal themed holiday adventure or anytime opportunity to pit your heroes against a spooky Halloween menace! Available now on DriveThruRPG and RPGNow!
Ad Infinitum Adventures is proud to announce the release of Rise of the Phalanx, an epic adventure series for Icons Superpowered Roleplaying, taking a group of novice heroes and making them heirs t a noble—and tragic—heroic legacy. Written and illustrated by Dan Houser, the book feature features five complete adventures suitable for hours of game-play, including:
- Flight of the Nova-1: When supervillains hijack an experimental space shuttle, it’s up to the heroes to bring it and its crew safely back to Earth.
- Cold War Conundrum: A stolen nuclear warhead leads the heroes on a world-wide chase to thwart the schemes of the Arsenal.
- The Nemesis Crisis: Heroes and villains are pitted against each other by the Cosmic Justicar with the fate of the Earth in the balance.
- The Metaskulk Invasion: An old foe conducts a campaign of misinformation against the heroes, culminating in an alien invasion.
- Reign of Chaos: The climatic battle to save the Earth from the master-villain behind it all … Reign!
Rise of the Phalanx also offers a rogues gallery of villains—two complete teams, invading aliens, cosmic beings, and evil masterminds—along with complete write-ups of the original Phalanx team and the opportunity to play them!
Originally released as five stand-alone adventures, this “Giant-Size” Icons product makes the complete 200-page Rise of the Phalanx series available on DriveThruRPG and RPGNow in both electronic and print editions: Just $12 for the PDF edition, $35 for the softcover, and $40 for the hardcover (with the PDF edition included).